Infertility is the problem which should be well diagnosed and treated. In our times, infertility is very common among the matured families, reasons for such processes are numerous and there is no evidence to be shy or put the hand down on the way of getting pregnant. The professional consultation and individualized treatment process will help to identify the main problems and overcome infertility. ADONIS Fertility diagnostics is your proper choice!
The first initial consultation with a fertility-oriented skilled doctor in ADONIS is your first important step. The medical history review, test results analysis, individual peculiarities identification and next medical steps establishment – all of these crucial aspects are ensured in ADONIS.
Primary required medical studies in infertility treatment:
- Infection status identifying (potential bacterial or viral infection which reduces the chances of getting pregnant) – both partners
- Hormonal balance examination – both partners
- Pelvic organs ultrasound examination (potential pathology of the female sex organs)
- Gynecological examination (potential cervix diseases, uterus and tubal factor)
Please, pay attention that every case is unique and should be examined by a specialist for a physical. Primary required studies can vary upon your individual case.
ADONIS clinics provide a big selection of fertility diagnostics to cover all the requests of our clients. Examination for a couple or a woman alone before ART, examination of donor of egg/sperm, examination of the Surrogate mother – all the required services for your health.
To reach successful results, the need for consultation for the couple together is indisputable.
Man infertility can’t be excluded during the process of getting pregnant. That’s why ADONIS’ own laboratory provides the range of analyses for identifying man infertility. The special latest andrology unit includes:
- Spermogram – examination of cellular sperm structure, sperm motility, morphology and quantitative element to identify the fertility ability of the sperm
- MAR-test – examination of active motile sperm, covered with antisperm antibodies, ratio (%) to the total quantity of sperm cells
- ROS-test – examination to identify cellular signaling for the introduction of meiosis in the oocyte
- TESE procedure – to overcome azoospermia
- Sperm preparation for fertilization
- Sperm cryopreservation
If you are ready to become parents, the best diagnostic must be done to ensure the good health status of both parents. It’s important to remember that your health is the health of your future baby, even without infertility problems.
ADONIS Family Medical Center is the medicine of world reproduction. With the help of the latest equipment our clients have the opportunity to undergo all types of fertility diagnostics. Professional approach with an individually adapted plan of treatment will lead you to your long-awaited dream of being parents.
Trust the professionals from ADONIS – enjoy the results of effective treatment!